Recent Posts

søndag, september 07, 2008

PLsketch # 100 and some sneak peek :)

I was SO inspiered by this weeks sketch over at the PencilLines-blog. Kelli Crowe was the guest-designer of the week, and she is a really amazing, talented, inspiering woman. :)
And, i have to mention, the very talented Ania, designer at the Pencil Lines blogg used my little birdie-patternd paper from 3ndypapir spring collection on her layout for the sketch this week ....which made me totally happy!!! thanks ania! hugs!
And above you can see my take on this weeks sketch. :) My little bunle of joy...

Busy busy those days...still packing and shipping 3ndyPapir christmas-collections all over the country. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments we've got on this x-mas line. I know it makes both Lene and me SO happy! :) Made this little christmasSummer-card for one of my best friends, tove (shhh, she doesn't know yet... ;) )

So; to the little sneaks......:

Here is a LO made for the "vintage - vintage" -class I'll teach at the BIG gathering in SKI in october. SO looking foreward to this. Hope to see you there! :) :)
and this is a little sneak of the vintage x-mas album Lene and I'll teach at the same gathering. :)

4 kommentarer:

caro sa...

hello Gudrun, that ALBUM looks absolutely fabbo. LOVE the red checks & the loopy edges, and, and, and...

all the best,
xxXX
c

Anne Lise sa...

Så nydelig LO!

Håper det er greit at jeg la deg inn i linkoversikten min:
http://www.barnemix.no/scrapping/blogger.php

Ania sa...

Så tøff layout!! :D Og takk for ordene "tilbake" *fnis* :D (og for et kjempetøft kort! :D)

Anonym sa...

ooooo, congrats on the new collection! I love it!!!!!
:)
R