Recent Posts

torsdag, april 22, 2010

It's snowing again...

Yes, it is true - this morning I woke up to SNOWy weather here in oslo :(
Oh, I was SO sure spring had come to stay now... but...I was wrong...The winter still try to hold on ..
So It has been freezing cold and a day for wearing woolen pullovers and being inside creating. :)
I created THIS LO for this weeks color-combo over at The Color Room, a brand new Ning-community.
The title of the LO is from one of my favourite song Lyrics, a jazz song, sung by several different artists. This song often strikes my mind, especially when My DH travels alot.
Thanks for popping by!!
SorrY - NO inspiration Monday this week. I was so busy getting everything ready for scraporama before the weekend - and on monday I was totally exhauseted after the busy weekend. please forgive me.
I promise I'll be back with some fun and inspiring things next monday ;)

8 kommentarer:

Nora sa...

Love it!
Love the paint and stitching...
and the song ;)
Big hugs,
Nora

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

*sigh* as always...U AMAZE me!!! This is just gorgeous!!! WOW!!!! And thanks for the 'go ahead' for my Nikki project my love!!! U are the BESTEST ever!! Can't wait to show U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

T:o)ve sa...

Elsker denne siden og tittelen Gudrun, kjenner følelsen så altfor godt *klemmer*
Hvordan gikk det med husbonden, ble han askefast elelr kom han seg hjem?
Skal finne frem kamera i kveld så skal du få se hva jeg har lekt meg med :o)

Marit sa...

Gorgeous layout Gudrun! You did soo well with this colour palette! LOVE the photo and the alphas!

Aquarell sa...

Utrolig flott LO! Liker tittelen kjempegodt.
Ha en fin helg.:)

alexandra s.m. sa...

Oh Gudrun! How I love your title since it is also one of my favorite songs and your whole layout is so so BEAUTIFUL! The pictures and the embellies convey the mood so perfectly! Thank you, this is very inspiring!

xox

Mich sa...

Gorgeous layout !!! So sensitive !

Denise sa...

the title is so in your face-I really like this, especially with that photo!