Recent Posts

fredag, oktober 22, 2010

first snow

This morning we woke up to the first snow here in Oslo.
I always feel a little bit sad to say goodbye to the fall ... even if I am happy to welcome the white season as well.
The thin layer of crisp, white snow gave the brown, yellow and orange leaves even more texture and color.

I had some work to do in Oslo city today, and Iver joined me and helped me carrying the packages of paper. I'm really so blessed to have kind, helpful kids, that really wants to help their mom when needed. :)
Iver and I had a good time together as well. Doing some shopping and had a little photoshoot.
I have really found new joy in playing with my camera and my photoshop lately, Thanks to the karen Russell class and THIS community I recently bumped in to.
Clickin moms is a super inspiring place for all girls in love with photography. :)




Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.
xo

6 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

And our fall just started! I love love love love the photos!! They are amazing!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Eni sa...

these pictures are so great!
thanks for showing them!

Lene S sa...

Nydelige bilder Gudrun, og en vakker, vakker gutt! :) Ha en fin helg :)

Aquarell sa...

Utrolig flotte bilder! For en flott sønn du har! :)

Marit sa...

Oh my goodness... you have snow already???!!! Do you think it will come my way? Aaarghhhh...
I love the photos of Iver, you're realy good at photography Gudrun!

Anonym sa...

Fantastiske bilder! SKikkelig flink er du, og fotogent motiv!!! Tipper vi snart får se bildene på ei scrappeside! :)