Recent Posts

tirsdag, oktober 19, 2010

It's all good

Hi!
Today I'm all smiles. Hubby are back home from USA, and sick computer was fixed in a second. :)
What a blessing to be married to a engeneer. I think Computers love him ... :)
Luckily it was all saved in my backup, so nothing was lost.

Anyhow:
If you sent me an e-mail during the weekend it might have got lost.
Or if you have tried to e-mail me and not got an answer yet ... please be patient ... I have about 800 unread e-mails to go trough after this computer breakdown......

This weekend I attended the Large Crop at Drømtorp, Ski, meeting my scrapbooking friends, having a class ,chatting, laughing, creating ...
It was all good!
:)

I recently got my box of goodies ( the october kit and add-ons ) from Cocoa Daisy. It was perfect to bring to the crop.
I talked too much, so I never got to create more than this " du & jeg " ( you and me ) layout.
These pictures of Eirik and me in Odessa, Ukraine earlier this year, are some of my favorites.

This layout is created with a piece of patterned paper from my new Cosmo Cricket favorite line " circa 1934", and some bits and pieces I got in my goodiebag at the Cocoa Daisy event in Greece.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day.
xo

10 kommentarer:

Monica sa...

Så stilig bruk av tag's og billetter, Gudrun!!
Skikkelig flott effekt!! OG som vanlig flotte bilder, detaljer og fargebruk.

Det er en glede hver gang det kommer noe nytt i bloggen din!!!

Ania sa...

Så deilig at alt ble reddet!! :D Kjekt med egen IT-fyr :) Digger måten du har brukt tagsene på her, forresten! :)

Denise sa...

Gudrun these layouts are gorgoeus. I especially love the one at the bottom with all you beautiful photos as a background.

Melissa sa...

These layouts are gorgeous - love the layers and the tags! I found you on two peas and I now have you bookmarked!- I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

YAY for hubby fixing the computer! i love love love love love these!!! WOW WOW WOW!! You are soooooo amazing Gudrun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hanne sa...

Du inspirer meg, Gudrun! Ekte scrappeglede-livsglede! :)
Likte godt bruken av tags! Flotte bilder av deg og mannen! Nå må du ha noen fine dager :)

Nicole Brenna sa...

I love all the layouts but the first one is my fave. I love all those tags... I have a ton of tags but never seem to know what to do with them. Your work is brillant.

I would love to have you stop by my blog too. I have a ton going on over there. scrapmethis.blogspot.com

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful layouts, Gudrun!

Lula sa...

Den "du og jeg" loen var helt fantastsik!! Frisk og med herlig oppsett.

Unknown sa...

x5j24m7o86 e4z64s5p73 q7r61y6q25 x6n00e0y85 u9a34h7n76 i1q69b8e01