Recent Posts

søndag, februar 13, 2011

SWEET love

Hi my friends and happy valentine weekend.
:)
Are you ready for some sweet love?
I couldnt resiste this super cute bag filled with sweet macroons at Stockfleths. I decorated the bag with this perfect matching paper from My Little Shoebox.
Perfect gift or to serve at your 2teaparty for two on valentines. Right. ;) ;)
Aren't these macroons the most colorful and fun and delicious
:)
These little "cakes" just makes me happy.
I found a recipe for strawberry macroons
and for some colorful macroons
:)
Must try!!
Happy weekend my friends
xoxo

4 kommentarer:

Julie Tucker-Wolek sa...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMM! I loveeeeeeeee those macaroons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lentochka sa...

Gudrun, thank you for choosing my card! I really like your art!! Happy Valentine's Day!)

"Soleil@mayotte" sa...

miam miam (yum yum !) !!! Like Ladurée's one...
Hugs

Pam Hornschu sa...

What a "sweet" little gift for someone!